Tallulah Glass Cuff Large
- DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Hand-beaded in collaboration with Navajo artisans with materials locally sourced in New Mexico,
these one-of-a-kind pieces honor the cultural preservation of our talented artisans. To learn more about our story and how each bracelet is made you can watch our videos.
- hand-crafted by traditional loom, slight variations may occur
- adjustable copper inlay allows one size to fit most wrists
- length of cuff measures 6”
- width of large cuff measures 1"
- genuine leather lining sourced from the USA
- fine glass beads
- durable nylon string
Purchases made online may be returned or exchanged within 15 days, minus the cost of return shipping. The bracelet must be returned unworn, in pristine condition with the original packaging.
|Shipping Next Day ( 1 business day) via UPS||starting from $35.00|
|Standard USPS (2-3 days)||$5.00|
|Shipping via USPS (5 days)||$3.00|